What is WIX?
Wix is a cloud based website design platform, headquartered in Israel. It allows users to create HTML5 technology based websites in minutes even without learning any code.
It also owns an ADI(Artificial Design Intelligence) Technology, which can be used to create website for any particular category in just few clicks.
On the other side WIX Editor allows users to use hundreds of prebuilt templates to create website in minutes.
Users can edit the design of website and its content anytime whenever it required.
WIX Features And Who Should it belong to ?
Millions of users had already reached to WIX from all over the globe, which makes it best platform in its category.
It is primarily used for MSMBs websites and online stores but WIX allows users to create website for any purpose.
Below are some primary features of WIX which can attracts you:
- Beautifully designed pre-made website templates
- WIX ADI technology to create website in minutes
- Intuitive drag’n drop website editor, which can be learn easily
- Free and reliable world-class hosting
- Mobile app to handle things on mobile
- WIX App marketplace to find third party apps for website
- Uses in HTML5 based latest technology
- Easy-to-add blog, online store, booking feature, chat option, payment gateway, etc.
- And many more.
How much does its cost?
It has different policies for different countries and for different requirements.
Users must purchase premium plans in order to connect their website with custom domain name and to access premium features.
Anyone can have free website on it’s sub-domain (YourBusinessName.wixsite.com) using WIX platform. Premium plans start from $5/y only and it might ask for $30/m according to users need.